East Portland Land Use & Transportation Committee
Time and Date:
Wednesday, January 18, 2022
6:30 PM – 8:00 PM
Zoom Meeting Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/82468204703?pwd=b2w2bUJqN20rQWltTmFhSEJpcVgzdz09
Meeting ID: 824 6820 4703 | Passcode: EPAP
Dial (346) 248-7799, Enter 82468204703# *153121#
Dial (669) 900-9128, Enter 82468204703# *153121#
Purpose: Responsible for all types of assistance to East Portland Community Office Neighborhood Associations with regard to land use and transportation issues, information, support, and advice. The East Portland Land Use and Transportation Committee was established as a longstanding, independent committee, which EPAP refers to for transportation and land use issues.
Welcome and Introductions
Discussion on Potential Agenda Items, that includes focus areas and specific topic for discussion.
Elected Guest Speakers for 2023
- Ashton Simpson, Metro Council, JPACT Member
- Mingus Mapps, Portland, PBOT Commissioner
- Khanh Pham, State District 46, Oregon House,
- Joint Committee on Transportation
General Updates/New Business
- Update on the Status of the 82nd Avenue Enhancements
- Update on the I-5 Bridge Replacement
- Meet with Jonathan Maus, Bike Portland
- Update from Bureau of Development Services (BDS)
- Residential Infill Projects, Actual Number of Permits by Areas
- Other Items?
Our next virtual meeting is scheduled for: February 22, Wednesday beginning at 6:30 PM
Held every 3rd Wednesday of each month
This gathering is open to the public.
Language Interpretation available upon request (we ask for one-week notice)
For more information and request, please contact:
JR Lilly, EPAP Advocate